Sunday, November 25, 2012

Guenther Vomberg - First Restaurant in Cebu City.

My first Restaurant in Cebu City. (Photostrecke)

That's the first name, I changed it a few months later into "Crossover Forest Hills"
The Opening Day, I was so nervous again.

I also attached a small "Beergarden" to it. Not everybody likes to sit in a "fine Diner".
Good Live Entertainment - Thanks to my Fraternity brother and good friend Al Evangelio  who helped me to find Young Artists to perform in the Evenings. Some are Big Showstars now. But that is because of Al, not because they performed in my Place ;-)


Customers enjoined it a lot there.
Also some Foreigners came by sometimes, i.e. Juergen Maennchen, (still the best baker in the Philippines) or Dr.Oliver Hill. And always seen, my neighbours and good friends Ben Gonzales and Jun Calvo !
Marit Remonde and Al Evangelio. And lots of other regular Guest.
Flor Streegan, Randy Cabahug, Gino Gonzales..
An my Mother came also in 1999. :-)
 Also was a "Studio" for the TV Series 'Bastonero" in GMA

No comments:

Post a Comment